Sunday, October 30, 2011

Footnotes and not much else


Wednesday 26th October
Now it has been considered that from now on, I will be dialing back on the details. This has come both from reader comments and my own personal opinion. As I write this, I’ve been able to write 3 days, which has taken 4 hours (considering the YouTube distractions.) and to be honest I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with this all the time. I’m constantly falling behind on updates, and reducing the detail would be in everyone’s best interests.

Putting that aside, a morning gym session -> 1050 cal’s in 65 mins

The rest of the day wasn’t very eventful. I mostly spent the day completing a 1000 word essay on chapter 8 of the Management module, which is the last one of its type, leaving just the big project at the end. Maybe now I’ll get some quality party time after this :P

But not tonight. After the essay, and the daily e-mail updates, I started searching for headphones for my brother, who wants a super pair of headphones for £100 or less. So if you’re selling a brand new set of headphones on eBay, just post below: P

No comments:

Post a Comment