Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Most people see 2 weeks as a holiday....

Sunday 2nd October

I won't lie. Sunday started out as a quiet day. I'll skip straight to 2pm for both our sanity.

I recieve a text saying there was a pool party at 2pm. Hell yeah i was down for that, despite the fact i was still suffering from the last stage of the Charlie-horse I got on Friday. Refering to that, pool parties weren't my thing if this was to be the norm.

Setting off to meet with Zack for the pool party, we arrived to find.....NOTHING. The place was deserted. I've heard the phrase "fashionably late" so we decided to give it some time. And why not, it was 90'(....oops i mean 32'C) and glorious sunshine.

By about 3pm there were a few more people. Then all of a sudden, about 30 people came along. This would be a better pool party. When all of a sudden

"Excuse me lads, what fraternity u in?"
"Ummm, none. Why?" we asked
"This is a Greek life meeting, for Frats and Soro's only i'm afraid"
"Oh.........ok"

So we exited and decided to kick back in the Village Square. Plenty of pool games, all of them victories of course, and a few hours of watching some weird shows on the TV. it was time to head back and catch up on some course reading. After getitng my fair share of global marcommunication, i was invited to watch a movie. Turns out the movie was 'Shattered Glass' about a journalist who fabricates stories for a journal. He ended up being fired and it taught us all a lesson on plagerism.

Late night lesson over, I called it a night....

No comments:

Post a Comment