Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An apology.........

Very sorry guys

No, I'm not getting rid of the blog, that would be too much hassle on my part :p

Nah i'm kidding, i've just hit a VERY stressful part of my studies, in that I have 2 Midterm tests and 2 presentations on international management and cross-culture communication.

As such, I won't be updating for a while, but rest assured that when this period is over (due to finish 18th October) I willl be writing a FULL update.

That means I will personally be writing in detail the events I haven't recapped on (this doesn't imply that I outsourced the work to the rabid monkeys on the top floor). This may also include an overview of my research/presenting/test writing period

Sorry for the delay, and I will be back ASAP

Regards
Phil Bowes (Yorksh...american)

No comments:

Post a Comment