Friday, December 16, 2011

The Final Exam prep


Wednesday 7th December

So we rejoin the action on Wednesday, 24 hours before the last test. I’m still hitting the gym for the regular amounts, although I should do more since I still have $90 to spend in 3 days.

Most of the day was spent preparing for the final exam that would be the last one of the quarter. This marketing test would be slightly easier that the finance one I took 6 days previous, but the content is a lot more theoretical and more real life application than I’m normally used to. But I digress, since this isn’t meant to be a walk in the park.

By about 5pm I was getting pretty bored, but I had a little brainwave. How can you get social with $81 to spend in 3 days. Easy. Invite them to the pub for a meal, while paying for everything J

Finally after spending nearly a full week in flexible isolation, I was socializing again (yay yay). The best part however was the fact that I was now down to $32, which is a lot more manageable that 81.

After a few hours of messing around, I called an early night to prepare for the test tomorrow, which would be the final academic act of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment