Saturday, September 24, 2011

Regroup and Recompose

Friday 23rd September

After an 8 hour sleep, I had planned for a quiet day. Aside from the fact I had a meeting at 11am with the disability advisor, i had nothing planned. Despite almost memorising the campus map, i still managed to find the wrong building. Turns out the building I went to was a temporary one, used 3 years ago :(

The joys of setting off early meant i was only 5 minutes late. Without going into detail, the meeting was to arrange support while i'm here. Putting this all to one side....

The meeting finished and I decided to grab a bite to eat. I'm at the front of the queue, and I bump into a friend, Amaka (or Cindy, she has 2 names). She had finished her classes for the day and was also calming down. After our meal, we decided to head to the pool, for a few hours, again playing Marco Polo, with a few new people already in the pool.

By 5pm, We'd had enough and 2 of the people needed to go to the local shops. Since I didn't have any plans, i tagged along and got another taste of American Culture, the drug stores. After looking at all sorts of Multi-vitamins, health foods and Booze, we headed to the juice store next door. My first taste came from a 32oz Strawberry wave smoothie.

After a full refreshment later, we headed to the Fashion show being held on campus, where we saw....pretty much nothing, it wasn't that good, although they did have a modelling competition. where i came 2nd and won a free shirt :)

After a sort-of un-eventful, it was back to mine for an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment