Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I need to crack on...

Monday 26th September

Today, I had no choice, I had to crack on with that assignment. It consisted of 4 parts, 2 of which were directly reflective of my learning, 1 was research based and 1 was to review someone elses assignment. This however had an upside, Whoever posted their assignment on the course website didn't have to complete the review of another assignment, in a way, it's a reward for doing your work first.

Since this was my first assignment, I wanted to do it properly. so the assignment that is supposed to take an hour actually took 3 1/2 hours. Although after 2 hours i got bored and watched some videos on YouTube. I checked the website; I was going to be number 5. Bearing in mind theres 40 people on the course and only 4 people had completed the work more than 24 hours before the deadline.

After reviewing someone elses report, and submitting the work, it was 2:30pm. 7 and a half hours before the deadline and only 5 people had completed the work. Mabye everyone does complete their work last minute. I'll be using this to my advantage next time :)

After another couple of hours of updating the blog, it was time to go to a self-arranged game night. Taking place in the village square, where most of the previous events have been taking place. The place was bustling with people playing Taboo, Scrabble and a strange card game i can only refer to as BS (younger generations will know what this means). [wish i'd have taken my camera to the event]

These games lasted for some time. by 11pm the place was almost deserted. Having made a few new friends, a total of 6 of us decided to go for a midnight-meal. The venue....Ihop restaurant. pretty much like a pancake/ flapjack diner. The waiter took a liking to my British accent (didn't get me 10% off though) I decided to go for a 24hr breakfast, which came with a Caramel Apple Fritter. the fritter was sort of like a............like a........I don't really know how to explain it, but By Jove was it delicious.

1am when we got back, and i felt really sleepy, (must have been that fritter)

Head -> pillow

Head+pillow+duvet = Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment