Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The realization

Hey everyone.

As most of you are aware by now i haven't been updating the blog. This is mainly for 3 reasons.

1. You'd be surprised how much effort i try to put into each post, explaining points and adding a bit of humour, it takes about 45 - 60 mins per post. as such, i don't feel as motivated to write as before
2. This quarter i'm taking 3 classes, all of which have an increased workload over last quarter. I'll be dedicating a lot more time to my studies than before.
3. Since some of my friends have moved back to their representative area i'm going out and about more to meet new people, getting involved in more activities and of course, the gym!!!

The combination of these 3 factors almost made me stop completely, but i will persevere. Instead of short essays for each day, i'll be writing bullet points on a weekly basis, therefore this saves me time to enjoy my time here, (when i'm not writing up short essays for my classes) and it also saves you time reading through tons of script just to find out what i ate that particular day.

I will still be available on Skype on a regular basis, the best times to catch me are on weekends between 6:30pm GMT and 11:30pm GMT. I'll use this time to happily discuss in detail some of the points i have made.

skype name: phillip.bowes

Until we meet again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment